TeleTherapy (Mental Health Counseling Online)
My services are available online though a secure video call system to Minnesota and Oregon residents
and people outside of the US who speak English, Spanish, Russian or French.
To check availability and make an appointment you can use my Online Portal:
To get appropriate paperwork please choose label Counseling Online for Telehealth Services.
Some of the advantages of online therapy:
- Economy of time and money. There is no need to go anywhere. All you need is your computer or smartphone and internet connection.
- Access from anywhere. There is no need to be in a certain location to receive services. I can work with Minnesota and Oregon residents within the US and anyone outside of the US.
- Security. Services are provided through a secure HIPPA compliant system in order to protect your privacy and confidentiality.
- Unusual appointment times could be available upon request.
Some of the limitations of online therapy:
- The necessity to have access to technology (computer or smartphone) and understanding of how to use it.
- The internet quality needs to be stable enough with minimum download speed of 3Mbps and minimum upload speed of 384Kbps.
- It is desirable to have headphones with microphone to ensure higher level of privacy.